Navoday Vidyalay Admission For Std 6 Navoday Vidyalay Pravesh Form 2020
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked throughwww.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
- First Open Official website For NAvoday Admission Class six. You can open official website of navoday admission from here
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- Then Click On First Phase Registration for Navoday Admisison class six Link.
- Then Fill up your basic Detail Like State, District, Taluka And School name.
- Then Fill Up Student Last 3 year Detail.
- then save Your Application form.
- First You have Apply Online For Navoday vidyalay class Admission entrance exam for 2020.
- Then Navoday vidyalay samiti Issue Hall ticket for Class six Admisison Entrance exam on 11th january 2020.
- Navoday Class six Entrance Exam Is multiple choise Question exam. In Navoday Class six entrance exam pattern is 80 Questions and 100 marks.
- Then Navoday vidyalay samiti issue Merit List For Navoday Vidyalay class six Admisison for year 2020
- Mental ability Test : 40 Questions
- Arithmetic Test : 20 Questions
- Language Test : 20 Questions
- Total 80 Questions
- 100 Marks
- 2 Hours
- The admit card will be made available with effect from 1st December 2019 and 1st March 2020 in respect of phase 1 and phase 2 class VI JNVST - 2020 respectively on application portal which shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- Selection In The Test Will Not Vest Any Right On The Candidate To Secure Admission Into The Jnv. At The Time Of Seeking Actual Admission, Each Selected Candidate Will Have To Produce All Relevant Certificates, As Prescribed By The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until Admission, The Selection
- Is Provisional Only. Candidates Are Advised To Apply For Tc From Parent School Only After The Verification Of Documents And Confirmation Of Admission By The Respective Jnv.
- In Case Of Any Dispute, The Decision Of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Shall Be Final And Binding On TheCandidates.
- Marks Obtained By Candidates (Both Selected And Not Selected) In The Test Are Not Communicated.
- There Is No Provision For Re-Evaluation Of The Answer Scripts Or Re-Totaling Of Marks, Since The Result Is Processed Through Computer And Sufficient Care Is Taken To Ensure Accuracy Through Various Checks While Processing The Result.
- It May Also Be Noted By The Candidates And Their Parents/Guardians That Under The Scheme Of Nvs, Students Of A Jnv Located In Hindi Speaking State May Have To Be Migrated To Another Jnv In Non-Hindi Speaking State And Vice-Versa For One Academic Year When The Students Are Promoted ToClass
- In Case Of Refusal By The Students/ Parents Selected For Migration, Continuation Of Such Students In Jnv Will Not Be Allowed.
- The Candidates And Their Parents/Guardians May Note That The Children Selected On The Basis Of The Test Will Be Admitted Only In The Jnv Located In The District From Where They Are Studying In Class V And Appearing For The Jnvst. Under No Circumstances, The Selected Candidate Will Be Given Admission To Any Other Jnv. No Request For Shifting Of Students On Account Of Medium Of Instruction In The Jnv Concerned, Shifting Of Parents/Guardians To Other District(S) / State(S) Etc. Will BeEntertained.
- Candidates Belonging To The Scheduled Caste (Sc) And Scheduled Tribe (St) Will Have To Produce A Certificate Of Scheduled Caste/Tribe At The Time Of Seeking Admission, If Selected. Such Certificate Should Be Obtained From The Competent Authority Before 30thmarch Of The Year Of SeekingAdmission
- So That It May Be Submitted To The Principal Of Jnv Concerned At The Time Of Verification Of Document.For Example, Candidates Seeking Admission During 2020-21 Should Get The Certificate On Or Before 30thmarch2020.
- Candidates Applying For Admission Under Rural Category Will Have To Produce A Certificate To The Effect That The School(S) Where Candidates Studied Classes Iii,Iv And V Is Located In Rural Area.
- Candidates Belonging To The Divyang Category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired And Visually Handicapped), If Selected , Will Have To Produce A Medical Certificate Signed By Chief Medical Officer Of The District Concerned At The Time Of Admission In Appropriate Format.
- Candidates Belonging To Transgender Category Will Have To Submit A Certificate From The Competent Authority Prescribed By The Concerned State Govt. With Regard To Their Gender. No Reservation Is Made For This Category.
For All Candidates:
- Only The Candidates From The District Concerned Where The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Has Been Opened Are Eligible To Apply For Admission. However, If The District Where Jnv Is Opened Is Bifurcated At A Later Date, The Old Boundaries Of The District Are Considered For The Purpose Of Eligibility For Admission Into Jnvst, In Case A New Vidyalaya Is Not Started In The Newly Bifurcated District As Yet.
- A Candidate Seeking Admission Must Not Have Been Born Before01-05- 2007and After 30-04-2011 (Both Dates Are Inclusive).This Will Apply To Candidates Of All Categories, Including Those Who Belong To The Scheduled
- Caste (Sc) And Scheduled Tribe (St). In Case Of Doubtful Cases Of Overage In Comparison To The Age Recorded In The Certificate,They May Be Referred To The Medical Board For Confirmation Of The Age. The Decision Of The Medical Board Will Be Treated As Final.
- A Candidate Appearing For The Selection Test Must Be Studying In Class-V For The Whole Of The Academic Session 2019-20 In A Government/Government Aided Or Other Recognized Schools Or ‘ B’ Certificate Competency Course Of National Institute Of Open Schooling In The Same District Where He/She Is Seeking Admission. A School Will Be Deemed Recognized If It Is Declared So By The Government Or By Any Other Agency Authorized On Behalf Of Government. Schools Where Students Have Obtained ‘ B’ Certificate Under National Institute Of Open Schooling Should Have AccreditationOf Nios. A
- Candidate Must Successfully Complete Class-V In The Session 2019-20. Actual Admission In Class-Vi For The Session 2020-21 Will Be Subject To The Mentioned Condition.
- A Candidate Claiming Admission Under Rural Quota Must Have Studied And Passed Classes Iii, Iv And V From A Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized School Spending One Full Academic Session Each Year In A School Located In Rural Area.
- Candidates Passing ‘ B’ Certificate Competency Course Of National Institute Of Open Schooling On Or Before30thseptember 2019 Arealso Eligible To Write Admission Test Provided They Are In The Prescribed Age Group. The Rural Status Of A Child From National Institute Of Open Schooling Will Be Decided On The Basis Of A Certificate To Be Issued By Tehsildar/District Magistrate Of The District Indicating That The Child Has Been Residing In Rural Areas For The Last Three Years. Students Studying Under The Above Scheme And Residing In Urban And Notified Areas Are Not Eligible For Obtaining Seat In Rural Quota.
- A Candidate Who Has Not Been Promoted And Admitted To Class-V Before 15thseptember, 2019 Is Not Eligible To Apply.
- No Candidate Is Eligible To Appear In The Selection Test For The Second Time, Under AnyCircumstances.
- At Least 75% Of The Seats In A District Will Be Filled By Candidates Selected From Rural Areas And Remaining Seats Will Be Filled From The Urban Areas Of The District.
- A Candidate Seeking Admission Under The Rural Quota Must Have Studied In Classes-Iii, Iv And V Completing Full Academic Session From The Government/ Government Aided/Government Recognized School(S) Located In Rural Areas. However, The Candidate Should Study Full Academic Session In Class- V From The Same District Where Admission Is Sought.
- Candidates Studying Under The Schemes Of National Institute Of Open Schooling Should Produce Their Rural Status Certificate Issued By District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
- A Candidate Who Has Studied In A School Located In An Urban Area Even For A Single Day Of Session In Class-Iii, Iv And V Will Be Considered As An Urban Candidate. Urban Areas Are Those Which Are So Defined In 2011 Census Or Through A Subsequent Government Notification. All Other Areas Will Be Considered As Rural.
- No Separate Reservation For Transgender Category Candidates Is Provided And They Will Be Included In Boys Category For Reservation Purpose, Under Various Sub-Categories Viz Rural, Urban, Sc, St And Divyang.
- At Least 75% Of The Seats In A District Are Filled By Candidates Selected From Rural Areas And Remaining Seats Are Filled From Urban Areas Of The District.
- Reservation Of Seats In Favour Of Children Belonging To Scheduled Castes And Scheduled Tribes Is Provided In Proportion To Their Population In The District Concerned Provided That In No District, Such Reservation Will Be Less Than The National Average (15% For Sc And 7.5% For St) But Subject To Maximum Of 50% For Both The Categories (Sc & St) Taken Together. These Reservations Are Interchangeable And Over And Above The Candidates Selected Under Open Merit.
- Minimum One Third Of The Total Seats Are Filled By Girls.
- There Is A Provision For Reservation For ** Divyang Children (I.E. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired And Visually Handicapped) As Per Goi Norms.
- Total Absence Of Sight; Or
- Visual Acuity Not Exceeding 6/60 Or 20/200 (Snellen) In The Better Eye With Correcting Lenses; Or
- Limitation Of The Field Of Vision Subtending An Angle Of 20 Degree Or Worse.
- “ Hearing Impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- “ Locomotor disability” means disability of the bones joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
- “ Person with disability” means a person suffering from not less than forty percent of any disability as certified by a medical authority.
- Proof For Date Of Birth.
- Proofs For Eligibility As Per The Conditions Of Nvs.
- For Candidates Seeking Admission Under Rural Quota, The Parents Will Also Have To Submit A Certificate From The Competent Authority To The Effect That The Child Had Studied In An Institution / School Located In A Rural Area.
- Residence Certificate In Prescribed Proforma In Case Of Nios Study Only
- Any Other Documents Required.
Type Of Test
Number Of Questions
Mental Ability Test
- This Is A Non – Verbal Test. Questions Are Based On Figures And Diagrams Only. Questions Are Meant To Assess General Mental Functioning Of The Candidates. The Section Is Divided Into Ten Parts Having 4 Questions Each.
Section 2: Arithmetic Test
- Number and numeric system.
- Four fundamental operations on whole number.
- Fractional number and four fundamental operations on them.
- Factors and multiples including their properties.
- LCM and HCF of numbers.
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them.
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa.
- Measurement of length, mass, capacity, time, money etc.
- Distance, time and speed.
- Approximation of expressions.
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions,
- Percentage and its applications.
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume.
- The main purpose of this test is to assess reading comprehension of the candidates. The test consists of four passages. Each passage is followed by 5 questions. Candidates shall read each passage carefully and answer the questions that follow.
- The Online Application Form For Admission To Class Vi In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Is Self-Explanatory. However, Following Guidelines May Be Specifically Kept In View By The Students And Their Parents/Guardians.
- Please Read The Prospectus Carefully. Fill In Complete Information After Ensuring That The Candidate Fulfills All The Prescribed Requirements Such As Date Of Birth Within Specified Range (01.05.2007 To 30.04.2011), Schooling In Classes Iii, Iv & V In Recognized Institution(S). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / Nios).
- Carefully Fill The Certificate To Be Uploaded Along With The Application Form With Regard To Category I.E. General, Sc, St, Obc &Divyang. If It Is Found At The Time Of Admission That A Candidate Has Opted Sc/St Though He/She Does Not Actually Belong To Sc/St Community, His/Her Selection Is Liable To Be Cancelled. Same Is Applicable For Cases Like Rural Category Candidates, Etc.,
- (A) Mention The Date Of Birth In Figures As Well As In Words. Write Correct Date Of Birth As Per School Records. In Case, If It Is Observed At A Later Stage That The Date Of Birth Of The Candidate Does Not Match With The School Records His/Her Candidature Is Liable To Be Rejected.
- (B) Permanent Identification Marks Which Can Be Identified Clearly Shall Be Mentioned In The Application Form By The Candidate.
- Signature Of Both, The Candidate And The Parent / Guardian Should Be Uploaded While Applying For The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
- The Last Date To Submit Online Applicationfor Test Is 15 Sep 2019
Navoday Vidyalaya List Gujarat :
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya - JNV Banaskantha
Near Mamlatdar Office, Navoday Vidyalay Dantiwada Colony, TA-Dantiwada
Banaskantha - 385505, Gujarat, India
Phone: (02748) 278517
Fax : (02748) 278517
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya - JNV Gandhinagar
At: Sametri, Tq. Dehgam
Gandhinagar - 382315, Gujarat, India
Phone: (02716) 267191
Fax : (02716) 267191
View Latest Job Update
- Mega Job Fair All ITI OF Gujarat All District Job fair 2019
- LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant
- GSSSB Supervisor Instructor (Electrical and Computer Group) Official Answer Key 2019
- SBI Recruitment 2019 For 700 Apprentices
- Apply Online 6500+ Reliance Jio Vacancy for Freshers 2019
- New Driving License Step In Gujarati
- IBPS Recruitment 2019 FOR 12075 Clerks
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 11-09-2019
- SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 04-09-2019
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 For ANM and Staff Nurse
- SPIPA Civil Service Entrance Training Exam Marks 2019
- GSRTC Answer Key Jr. Engineer, Sr. Asst. & Sr. Accountant / Inspector of Acct Exam 2019
- GSRTC Merit Calculation Method For Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Jr. Accountant
- Jamnagar Indian Army Open Bharti/Rally Form 03/11/2019 To 13/11/2019
- ICDS Botad & Mehsana Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- AMC Assistant Jr. Clerk Exam Question Paper & Answer Key 2019
- GSCSCL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Engineer
- Barad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2019 For Clerk, Sanitary Inspector, Driver and Fireman
- ICDS Diu Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Result 2019 (Advt. No.: 80/201920)
- ICPS Valsad Recruitment 2019 For Office In-Charge, Counselor, Probation Officer
- ICDS Jhagadia Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 28-08-2019
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Surat Recruitment 2019 For MDM Supervisor
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs