Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Nu Form Download Online
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Nu Form | Download Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form Online
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is for those peoples who is from rural areas of the state & land less agricultural labors and village artisan. Also the persons who are living below Poverty line.
Overview Of The Scheme:
Since 1972, Gujarat implementation, Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is to give benefits to the people living in rural areas below poverty line by providing them free plots scheme of house site of the State Government for landless agricultural labors village artisans. As on since 1977 Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is slogan of “free plot, free house” having assistance for construction of houses on such allotted plot.
- Formally for Ordinary area prince of house is for Rs.20,000/- & for Hilly area prince is of Rs.22000/-
- Now since 1st May 2001, making amendment price of raised to one unit of house to Rs.43000/- which includes Rs.36000/- for assistant & Rs.7000/- for Labor contribution as per the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana.
Measures For Government To Make The Scheme More Useful And Suitable To The Beneficiaries:
- People from below poverty line should get listed to old income limit of Rs.11000/-
- Government should do some necessary changes to the design of the house for sustain the earth quake proof.
- The beneficiary should not have any plot on house in his name.
- While making the house by Government scheme that should allow to use cement hollow blocks, stone masonry and burnt bricks.
- Also allowed to construct houses with magnolia tiles roofs as an alternative of houses with slabs.
To Get The Benefits Of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Applicants Should Be:
- Such persons from below poverty line of rural areas.
- Has no plot or house on his name.
- should not have taken benefits of any other schemes.
- Such applicants having half / one hectare irrigated / non – irrigated land are also eligible to get these benefits.
- If husband and wife live together and if there is a plot or house is in the name of husband or wife and living in the same village for the last five years, either of them may avail benefit of the scheme.
- If a beneficiary is a native of village he should hold card of Below Poverty Line of that village such person should obtain certificate from the sarpanch of his native village that “this beneficiary has not taken advantage of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana in our village. A certificate should be produced that there is no house in his name or in the name of his wife in his native place and they should fall in the definition of B.P.L
Houses Should Be:
- Protect with iron rods provided on both the sides of openings of windows and doors
- Corner at sill level, shaped rod of 0.90 meter length on ‘T’ junction walls. Mixture cement sand should be 1:3
- Masonry work should be done in cement their proportion should be in 1:4 instead of 1:6 in prescribed type design.
- Houses should be made Anti-earth quake proof to be carried out works are to in coeducation of houses in accident zone-5 areas.
- Masonry work above plinth of the rooms and Toilet as cum-bath room and that of parapet should be made by burnt breaks of 0:23 meter thickness, cement hollow blocks and stone max marry and blue stone etc. proportion of cement-sand is 1:6.
View Latest Job Update
- Mega Job Fair All ITI OF Gujarat All District Job fair 2019
- LIC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant
- GSSSB Supervisor Instructor (Electrical and Computer Group) Official Answer Key 2019
- SBI Recruitment 2019 For 700 Apprentices
- Apply Online 6500+ Reliance Jio Vacancy for Freshers 2019
- New Driving License Step In Gujarati
- IBPS Recruitment 2019 FOR 12075 Clerks
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 11-09-2019
- SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 04-09-2019
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 For ANM and Staff Nurse
- SPIPA Civil Service Entrance Training Exam Marks 2019
- GSRTC Answer Key Jr. Engineer, Sr. Asst. & Sr. Accountant / Inspector of Acct Exam 2019
- GSRTC Merit Calculation Method For Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Jr. Accountant
- Jamnagar Indian Army Open Bharti/Rally Form 03/11/2019 To 13/11/2019
- ICDS Botad & Mehsana Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- AMC Assistant Jr. Clerk Exam Question Paper & Answer Key 2019
- GSCSCL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Engineer
- Barad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2019 For Clerk, Sanitary Inspector, Driver and Fireman
- ICDS Diu Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- GPSC State Tax Inspector Result 2019 (Advt. No.: 80/201920)
- ICPS Valsad Recruitment 2019 For Office In-Charge, Counselor, Probation Officer
- ICDS Jhagadia Recruitment 2019 For Anganwadi Worker & Helper
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Date:- 28-08-2019
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Surat Recruitment 2019 For MDM Supervisor
BinSachivalay Clerk Book
FOREST GUARD BOOK
Join Our Telegram Channel
Education Category* 10 Pass Jobs
* 12 Pass Jobs
* ITI Jobs
* Apprentice Jobs
* Diploma Jobs
* Engineering Jobs
* Graduate Jobs
* Nursing Jobs
* Medical Jobs
* IT Jobs
* All Type Jobs