State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Probationary Officers
Posted Date On: 04-04-2019 No. of View: 2109Sponsored Ads
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment For Probationary Officers (POs) Post , 2019
Total Post: 2000
Post Name : Probationary Officers (POs)
- Senior Executive (Credit Review): 15 Posts
- Chief Technology Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy General Manager (E&TA): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Debit Card Operations): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Govt. e-Marketing): 01 Post
- Manager (Debit Card Marketing): 01 Post
- Manager (Smart City Projects): 03 Posts
- Manager (Transit / State Road Transport Corporation): 03 Posts
- Manager (UPI & Aggregator): 07 Posts
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit): 06 Posts
- Senior Executive (IS Audit): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of online objective test, group exercise and/or interview.
Exam Pattern :
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 1 Hours
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Note: Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times the numbers of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list
- Phase-II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Test - I: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Questions & 60 Marks - 60 minutes
- Test - II: Data Analysis & Interpretation: 35 Questions & 60 Marks - 45 minutes
- Test - III: General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness: 40 Questions & 40 Marks - 35 minutes
- Test - IV: English Language: 35 Questions & 40 Marks - 40 minutes
- Total Questions: 155
- Total Marks: 200
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Selection criteria for Group Exercise and Interview: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both - Preliminary and Main Exam):There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Phase-III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks): Candidates qualifying for GE & Interview under 'OBC' category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the 'Non Creamy layer' clause. Candidates who have registered themselves as OBC but do not submit OBC 'Non Creamy layer' certificate and request to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
- Starting Date : 02-04-2019
- Last Date : 22-04-2019
- Last date for printing your application: 07-05-2019
- Online Fee Payment: 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 2nd week of May 2019 onwards
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training 4th week of May 2019